Quality, Service, Commitment
Manufacturing vault handlers since 1958, the Logan Vault Handlers are "THE STANDARD IN THE INDUSTRY." Additionally, they are the highest quality available in the industry. Our competitors have tried to copy our superior vault handlers, but have been unable to duplicate the simple design that lends itself to the reliability and durability of the Logan Vault Handlers. Our attention to detail, excellent materials, and expertise in our field, have allowed us to produce the highest quality handlers for our customers. In fact, many of our handlers built in the 60's and 70's are still being used today and some have over a million miles on them! This fact itself attests to our commitment to quality!
We would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with a customized quote. Please call or e-mail us for more information; or to request a quote online, please click here.
HOW DO WE ACHIEVE OUR HIGH QUALITY?
- We start by using only the highest quality materials and parts
from trusted suppliers.
- We never use refurbished parts.
- We use the same parts and suppliers consistently and
document their usage on each handler, so we know exactly
how the handlers will need to be serviced, if needed.
- We complete an extensive check list for every aspect of each
handler we build.
- Each handler is personally checked by Matt Oldiges, Manager
and Family Member, before it ever leaves the plant.
- We stand by our quality.
- We keep documentation of the warranties provided by the
manufacturers for the parts used on the handlers, and stand by
those warranties for our customers.
- We also provide the best customer service, after you take
ownership of your handler. Most of our replacement parts ship
the same day by 2:00 p.m. and if possible, we may be able to
purchase a part from a supplier local to you, so you don't have
to wait for a the part to be shipped by us.