The Logan Vault Handlers are ideal for cemeteries because they provide more versatility, increased power, labor savings, better safety and reliability than vault carts, hydraulic dollies, vault lowering devices and/or back hoes.
Here are just a few of the benefits Logan Vault Handlers provide for cemeteries:
Cemeteries Choose Logan Vault Handlers over other Vault Lowering Devices because:
- The handlers will not track up your grass.
- The handlers make it easy to maneuver around monuments and grave plots.
- The three or four 36” cylinder option gives you the ability to get into tight spaces, when needed.
- They are safer to use on inclines.
- They only require one person to operate all functions.
- They are a labor savings over other types of vault lowering devices.
- They can be used to handle monuments, markers and/or vaults.
- They are safer than other vault lowering devices.
- Logan Vault Handlers can be transported over the road, if necessary.
know that the
reliability of your
ability to get
parts quickly is
providing both for
over 40 years.